Monday, January 5, 2009

Movie Night

.
My aunt suggested the movie Dragonfly so my mother and I are going to make a night of it. We’ll pop some popcorn (my favorite being Orville Redenbacher’s Buttery Flavor) and munch away as we watch the film. We heard good reviews about the movie Dragonfly a 2002 film starring Kevin Costner. I Googled it and it looks great. I have a feeling it’s going to be a tear jerker so we’ll have a Kleenex box close by just in case.

I don’t believe I’m revealing any spoilers here; the blurp is easily obtained off the net. The story’s about a young Dr. whose wife dies tragically. He later returns to work treating sick children. Some of the children start to have similar near death experiences and the young Dr. begins to wonder if it’s his deceased wife trying to contact him.

I think I’ll rate this movie on a tear scale. Five tears if it's good or one tear if it's bad.

Of course this movie is a drama, romance thriller, (not an action) so who knows; I may change my tears to hearts.

No comments: