Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Verdict Is In On The Movie Dragonfly

.
If it’s a psychological thriller you want then this is the movie. Admittedly, I had to close my eyes through parts of Dragonfly. It’s the kind of movie that makes you jump when you least expect it.

There were a few hospital scenes with children with cancer I found unsettling. That is always hard to see no matter the story.

I can’t rate this story with a tears or hearts scale but a combination of both. So I will stick to the star rating and for me I’d give it
4 out of 5 stars .

Here’s a trailer I pulled up from Youtube.

2 comments:

Maria Geraci said...

I really liked Dragonfly (came out so long ago I've forgotten parts, but I remember the ending was unexpected, but uplifting).

Angelique Newman said...

I also liked the idea of the dragonfly birthmark and how it tied into the story.